Re: [IRCA] Eastern Power out West

Craig,

That sounds great. It would be nice if there could be some CID. I think
it would pop through even out here. 1220 is pretty clear. Nothing
strong. I heard the WARV 1590 test some years back. With code and even
voice IDs. CX were super that night. My only QRM was WAKR.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.

0.html">Re: [DX] Kelitilanne?, Kimmo Vuorela
  • Re: [DX] Kelitilanne?, Lauri Niemi
  • Re: [DX] Mikä häiriö?, Ari Kilponen
  • [DX] Häiriösuhina ja muuta qurmuttamista, Matti Ponkamo
  • [DX] Truckradio laajentaa, Mauno Ritola
  • [DX] Vuoden radioasema, ojp
  • [DX] kelejä?, jonedx
  • [DX] viime aikojen vastaukset, Heikki Pehkonen Nrs
  • [DX] Unid arabi 1260, Jari Savolainen
  • [DX] Vastauspostimaksut, Ismo Kauppi
  • [DX] Loki: 16.02.2006, Risto Kotalampi
  • Re: [DX] SAQ 17.2 kHz 19.2.2006, Reijo Liljedahl
  • [DX] KNR vastailee, Jari Savolainen
  • [DX] Radion modifioinnit nykypäivänä, Tuomas Talka
  • [DX] Fwd: RFA's New QSL card, Risto Vähäkainu
  • [DX] Re RM 2/2006 logs, Jari Savolainen
  • [DX] RM-vuosikertakansioita ostetaan, Jari Savolainen
  • [DX] R Nepal 5005,0 with good audio, Jari Savolainen
  • [DX] Loki: 23.02.2006, Risto Kotalampi
  • [DX] pari vastannutta asemaa, Heikki Pehkonen Nrs
  • [DX] Keliä muualla?, Ari Kilponen
  • [DX] Yemen on 6005, Jari Savolainen
  • [DX] Loki: 02.03.2006, Risto Kotalampi
  • [DX] lähetin paikaa, Heikki Pehkonen
  • [DX] Kaunasin aallonpituus/taajuus, Jouko Huuskonen
  • [DX] Kelejä ja keliseurantaa, Ari Kilponen

  • Mail converted by MHonArc