[IRCA] XESS-780 has moved to 620

XESS has moved from 780 kHz to 620 kHz, and is accordingly now calling itself "la tropical 6-20".

XEPE is back on the air on 1700 kHz today.

As far as I can tell, XESDD appears to still be broadcasting from their old Ensenada site at their old power.

73, Tim Hall
Chula Vista, CA

http://www.inetworld.net/halls/dx/index.html

All dates/times mentioned in my reports are Eastern Local Time for US/Canadian stations and GMT for all others.