Re: [IRCA] Wobbler searching

Steve,

All you say is right on.  This 1100 Wobbler is strong enough, for some it
can probably be heard on simple table AM radios.  I know I can on every
radio in the house, and I would suspect there are others more distant who
would find it easy to hear.  The first time I heard a Wobbler it was like
this, bursting through with no special effort at all.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) FL