Re: [IRCA] WVNN-770 DX Test

No problem, J.D. I did receive one or two e-mails
from others who saw your original post and took
it's meaning to be that the test wasn't happening.
Unfortunate....but I take the amateur radio
approach to DXing---

"Log them first-worry later"

Or in this case, I'd rather stay up late listening for test
that was cancelled than assume it was and miss
out on the chance to log a new one.

For the record, WVNN is testing tonight and tomorrow
night. From my monitoring, the tests run within
a few minutes of both TOH and BOH, with
a fair amount of other "inserts" thrown in during
other parts of the hour.

Les Rayburn, N1LF
NRC/IRCA Broadcast Test Coordinator
Please call anytime 24/7 if your transmitter
will be off the air for maintenance.
(205) 253-4867