Re: [IRCA] Huge Tree Limb came down.

Patrick,

On Tuesday 17 January 2006 00:41, Patrick Martin wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I was talking on the phone this evening and during our heavy rain and 65
> MPH gusty wind, I heard a crash that shook the whole house. Well, I
> found a huge tree branch broke off the tree in the backyard and hit the
> side of the house. It must be 14 inches through the center and 30 feet
> long.  Fortunately, it was only the top branches that hit the roof.

I am happy to hear that you were not hurt, and I hope that daylight lets you
find no damage to your house.

I have a friend in Stratford, Iowa, about 20 miles north of me here in Boone,
that had the chimmney blown off their house, during the tornado that hit a
couple of months ago.  It came crashing through the bedroom ceiling and
landed on their bed.  Fortunetly this was not at night and they were not in
the bed.

Steve
--
73 49 111 01001001