[IRCA] EWE element height

Hello Chuck,

Thanks for reminding me of the fact that the vertical section receives the signal.  I completely forgot that detail.  That's really something.  When my antenna is in the NE and NW directions the drive element are near the house which a two story house.   Now the $60,000 question, If the vertical elements length were increase would the gain improve? Right now mine are about 15'.   Could I keep the elements 15' and just raise them higher?  The EWE antenna is amazing, Being so close to the house and still hearing countries from Europe to Asia.

Dennis Vroom
Vancouver, WA