Re: [IRCA] 1314 Norway

At 22:01 12/01/2006, you wrote:
>Try this straight link: nettradio.nrk.no/default.php?kanal=europ At the
>moment 1314 kHz is almost 30 seconds ahead of the net stream.
>
>73, Mauno

Thanks, Mauno...you're right of course, according the European MW Guide,
1314 is only P1 to 0503UT (though often our best reception is finished by
then), then it goes to P2, also on the web....your link got me to
Nettradio, but I still needed to hunt for Europakanalen in the drop down
menu.  Am I correct that Europakanalen is where we should be for the 1314
parallel at any time?

Tonight I was out at a local all-candidates meeting (Canadian election
coming up, so should be informed), so missed anything there was on 1314 on
the radio at any rate.

Well, Japanese carriers now on 774 and 567 at 0635, so all is not lost.

best wishes,

Nick