Re: [IRCA] Quantum phaser vs MFJ 1026

Patrick,

I did a quick check, swapping an antenna from through the phaser, to direct
to the receiver, and did not see any noticeable difference.  Nothing
sophisticated, just a quick swap on a fairly steady signal.  Don't know
what to tell you.  Maybe someone else has done more extensive measurements
and can offer their insight.

Curt