[IRCA] Nevadans through phased locals this eve..etc etc

[IRCA] Nevadans through phased locals this eve..etc etc

Decent but not great sunset skip tonite towards the west. This season I have
discovered that my phased BOGs can allow me to get KDWN prior to their
pattern switch u/phased super local WGN (12 miles) and there they were at
1834 CST with a couple ID's ending a break and into Savage. Later at 1848 a
KOH ID was noted under phased WBBM (13 miles) during a break in their local
talk pgmg.

Earlier at 1826 Mexican mx likely from Idaho's KDJQ (as lost at 1830 switch)
was noted u/phased WLS. In the best cx they can be really good. Bit of talk
noted way u/phased WSCR likely KBOI and some weak Mexican QRM which has been
IDed often as XESOS.

In the best cx in late October, all 4 of these (NV & ID) were strong enough
to be reasonably listenable on peaks and KDJQ could be atop phased WLS.

The best catch of the night was o/u tough to phase WLW 700 (skip and
groundwave) at 1829 just prior to power switch when I caught a weak "The
Ticket" slogan from KXLX (Spokane area) during a break in sports. I've had
them a few times, but never KALL which has an unfavorable pattern towards
the east.

73 KAZ Barrington IL Phased BOG System E-W