Re: [IRCA] BOG question

You and me both, concerning re-reading things, Chuck, as I too recall Beverage discussing current peaks, but thought I recalled that they smoothed out when the antenna was properly terminated.

At any rate, it's "angels dancing on the point of a pin" territory for me at the moment, at least until I went back and did some serious reading.

In the meantime, I think Russ said it best:

The name "BOG" came from "Beveridge -on-Ground", and indeed one of adequate length should behave similarly.

Nick