Re: [IRCA] Paltry TP DX Report from Tofino, BC

Craig,

The dreary propagation reported by Colin, Nick and Walt was the same here. Compared to yesterday, the TP-DX this morning kind of fell off of a cliff (an expression best avoided in the summer).

At 1255 a band check was made here to determine whether to deploy to a local park for a noise-free TP-DXing session, but even the big gun Asian carriers were stuck in the noise. It was obviously a lost cause, and I'm sorry that the dud propagation showed up at Tofino right when you did.

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)