Re: [IRCA] Paltry TP DX Report from Tofino, BC

There was a little audio here, but nothing like even the level Craig was reporting. Mostly DU, 756, 612, 594 etc. but there was some Japanese talk on 594 for a moment as well. Mysterious mumblings on 1296 had my hopes up, but not parallel to 612 during ABC news after 1400UT.

More later.

Nick