[IRCA] TP DX in Seattle on 2 Sept

I had my first TP opening of the season this morning.

Nothing spectacular, just a few of the regulars.

594ÂÂÂ JOAK, man in Japanese 1256 fair

693 JOAB, 1307 English lesson //774 poor in CBU splat

747ÂÂÂ JOIB, 1309 English lesson //774 fair-poor

774ÂÂÂ JOUB, time pips 1300, then animated woman with start of language lesson fair

972ÂÂÂ KBS, woman in Korean fair 1257

1566ÂÂÂ HLAZ, good man in Japanese 1254

Bruce in Seattle

Elad FDM-S2, 10x40 flag antenna