[IRCA] SDR Recordings available

Please find for your DXing enjoyment, SDR recordings I made last night at
8pm from home base using a ELAD FDM-S2 SDR with SDR Console V3 software.
The antenna here is a 140 foot DKAZ at 120degrees. I thought some other
locations may like to experience dxing radio conditions from Central Texas
east of Austin.

 <https://mega.nz/#F!3TZ2lCDT!E9-S6_kMw2zVxlepIPxv1w>
https://mega.nz/#F!3TZ2lCDT!E9-S6_kMw2zVxlepIPxv1w

Feedback is welcome!