All Electronics Corporation lists a 2.5 k linear pot with a
1/4" dia. shaft in their catalog.  It is Cat # LTP-2.5K at
$0.50 each.  I don't know how good they are, but you
can view them on the web at www.allelectronics.com

Albert Lehr - Livermore, CA

----- Original Message -----
From: <vroomski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2005 9:31 PM
Subject: [IRCA] 2.5 k pot

> Hello,
>
> I was able to buy a 2.5 k pot at Radio Shack.  It was the only one they had, others
were 5 k.  Will go out this weekend and try to find a few more.  There's a electronic
surplus store in Portland and I might be able to find some parts there.  Purchased  some
torrid cores there last summer. With my EWE being portable,  I plan to take it on
vacation this spring,  Going to have to bring a grounding rod and hammer to get the
ground connection.  Guess that I will cut a 8' rod into two 4' sections and hope for
damp soil.  Has anyone used those 32' fiberglass poles that collapse to 4'?

> Dennis Vroom
> Vancouver, WA

contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its editors,
publishing staff, or officers