Re: [IRCA] Islamic Voice Radio 1701.03

Sydney tuner is here.
http://www.globaltuners.com/receiver/962-Sydney-HF-Raspberry-Pi-3 Often
someone on it, but they do have Voice of Charity strong, There also seems
to be no way to take a PFM, although I don't really know how to use that
tuner very well.

Those freqs posted my Mauno are very close to what I had here in IL (after
calibrating Perseus to WWV 5000) Oct 9 just after 1200 UTC when IVR was
audible with AA talk into mx with Koranic flavoring. This seemed to peak
about 10 minutes after LSR which seems normal here when X-band Aussie are
in.

There's also a weak carrier on 1701.00. I have no idea what that is, but it
also was noted on Melbourne SDR, and I think Nigel and maybe Tim have noted
it. Fortunately, on Oct 9 KBGG Iowa was weakening by then so not so much
slop.

It is fun to be able to chase 400 watt station more than 15,000 km away!
1611 is often a growly mess of many carriers competing to push audio past
that mess.

73 KAZ Barrington IL