Re: [IRCA] Islamic Voice Radio 1701.03

Brisbane Perseus gives the offsets now at 1230 as:

1701.027
1701.067
1701.095

73, Mauno

Tim Tromp kirjoitti 15.10.2017 klo 14:00:
1045 UTC, 10/15/2017:

Islamic Voice Radio is the dominant one on the Melbourne KiwiSDR (
http://kiwisdr.vk3tlw.net:8073/) and measures 1701.03 right now.

Radio Brisvaani is the dominant one on the Newcastle KiwiSDR (
http://www.marcelpost.com:8073/) and seems to be best, by ear when
listening in USB, at 1701.10 right now.

I could not hear Voice of Charity on either of these two remotes.

Kiwi SDRs are able to be GPS disciplined, so in theory, we should be able
to achieve good frequency measurements (to two decimal places), but I don't
know if all are locked down to a GPS by default, so let these serve only as
a reference point for now.

Don't forget that Chuck Hutton recently reported these offsets from two
years ago, and mentioned they are drift around a bit but the order doesn't
change:

1701.027 Islamic Voice
1701.068 Voice of Charity
1701.081 Brisvaani

The first and last are close to what I'm seeing on these two KiwiSDRs.

73,
Tim Tromp
West Michigan