Re: [IRCA] Islamic Voice Radio 1701.03

I'm glad to see someone nail this down for sure as to what is currently on
about 1701.03. I had AA audio here and some AA mx on Oct 9, peaking several
minutes after LSR. Based on the fact that Tim Tromp had an American accent
saying, "Give us a call at 1-800-662-HELP." A few days prior, and since
Voice of Charity has some EE but is mostly AA, I'd assumed this was the
station here. But // the SDR clinches it as IVR. Do you have a link to that
Melbourne SDR? I cannot find one.

73 and thx KAZ Barrington IL