[IRCA] More Brazilians on Cape Cod

--- Begin Message ---
Recently overachieving R. Itatiaia 610 in-blasting again with talk and crazy wolf whistle tones.  Sweep tone and high pitched "chipmunky" voice remind me of the early '64 doo-wop hit "Rip Van Winkle" (Devotions).
(UTC 31 AUG @ 0001)
https://app.box.com/s/h070soa1koq8yp7j4oyqoq7c6159ux7x

RÃdio CaiÃara 780 in Porto Alegre, Brazil - thanks to Chuck Hutton and Sylvain Naud on RealDX for ID help.  Sort of noisy.  ID is near end of audio clip.
(UTC 31 AUG @ 0002)
https://app.box.com/s/hg31rdvpw4hdmud7p9ea8hnduxgflx13
WAVA, ZBVI, and R. Coro had been bumping around on the channel earlier.  This is an all-time new one for me.  First US log ? ... dunno.  The only other Brazilian I've had on 780 was a station from Recife heard at a site in Orleans, MA at least 15 years ago with aurora killing then-pest CFDR.

The next is what you get around here on 860 when WWDB Philadelphia signs off.  The audio clip has WWDB going off and then a Brazil versus Reloj Cuba shoot-out.
(UTC 31 AUG @ 0000)
https://app.box.com/s/ssa6qylktrl1dq0ryk45tvwx2cukot28
The south antenna makes CJBC a non-player in the 860 sweepstakes.

Mark Connelly, WA1ION
South Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA, USA

--- End Message ---