Subject

More Brazilians on Cape Cod

Date

Fri, 1 Sep 2017 00:33:45 -0400

Recently overachieving R. Itatiaia 610 in-blasting again with talk and crazy wolf whistle tones.  Sweep tone and high pitched "chipmunky" voice remind me of the early '64 doo-wop hit "Rip Van Winkle" (Devotions).
(UTC 31 AUG @ 0001)
https://app.box.com/s/h070soa1koq8yp7j4oyqoq7c6159ux7x

Reminded me more of "Short Shorts" by the Royal Teens from the winter of '58.

Steve Francis
Alcoa, Tennessee

--- End Message ---