Re: [IRCA] American Hockey League - Amended

At 06:06 PM 11/19/2005, you wrote:
>Why on earth would an Ottawa sports station carry
>Binghamton NY games?

The Binghamton Senators are the top farm team for the Ottawa Senators.

I have a hunch this arrangement started last season, when there were no
Ottawa Senators and the hockey-starved folks up there had to have something.

(Living in an AHL town myself, I didn't feel any real loss without NHL last
season :-)