Re: [IRCA] What the future MW and LW bands MIGHT sound like

We could always DX the CODAR stations. I'm sure they'll be encroaching on the AM band any time now....

Sorry - I consider CODAR my nemesis. I've asked some of the SDR folks to come up with a way to filter them out. It's "theoretically possible". :^)

BTW, great link, Steve, on what the AM band sounds like now! I think I'm going to do one for Gilligan's Island. That way I can watch them all at once. Gilligan's Island - such a DXer's show, wasn't it? Exotic South Pacific island setting, and an AM radio was a central prop!

Mark Pettifor
Goshen, IN
KC9DOC