[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 8 January 2017

Was rather busy over the Christmas holidays, so my morning listening was somewhat sporadic (and lacking in results when I did get to it). Today was the first day of late with any life:

1116	4BC	Brisbane, AUSTRALIA
Regular talk programming noted at 1447. Also heard bits of talk and time pips on recordings at 1200 and 1300.

1548	4QD	Emerald, AUSTRALIA
Came up to audio just in time for ABC news fanfare at 1400, and into news read by a man.

Only the two with audio, but several others pretty close, with many DU carriers, including strong ones on 792, 801, and 1233. Was strictly a DU morning here, with no evidence of anything from Asia.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR with Wellbrook Phased Array