[IRCA] 1530 VOA SÃo Tomà into Michigan right now

Being heard right now with usual Yankee Doodle sign-on music at 0258 UTC
and still in there with VOA news under WCKY with a fairly consistent
signal.  I would expect a near 100% copy of VOA news right now if I could
fully null WCKY, but they are tough to kill here without phasing, which I
don't have hooked up at the moment.  Hearing this on the North D-KAZ.

73,
Tim Tromp
West Michigan