[IRCA] 700th station logged

I'm a little late in posting this, but I reached the 700 mark for AM BCB
stations logged at this location on November 16th.  The nice thing is that
it was DX, 780-WBBM Chicago at 1417 miles.  Unfortunately, like most of my
recent catches, it was on an SDR recording and not live.  This year's
catches have mostly been a by-product of TP recordings to the northwest
with a Conti Superloop, but occasionally I point east and that's how I got
WBBM.

Here are the stats from the 700 stations, logged between
08/16/14-11/16/16.  I have reached the halfway point in stations logged
from 6 states, which are indicated with asterisks.  In all cases, the stats
are for the city of license, so in reality I've only received transmissions
from 27 states since the tower for 1650 KYHN Fort Smith AR is across the
border in OK.

United States - 550 in 28 states
CA - 146 **
AZ - 67 **
TX - 59
CO - 47 **
NM - 39 **
UT - 32 **
ID - 23
NV - 24 **
OR - 19
KS - 14
WY - 14
MT - 13
WA - 11
OK - 7
MO - 4
IA,IL,LA,ND - 3
MN,PA - 2
AR,FL,KY,MS,OH,SD,TN - 1

Canada 17 stations in 5 provinces
AB,SK - 6
BC - 3
MB,ON - 1

Mexico 118 estaciones en 13 estados
CH - 31
BN - 30
SO - 22
SI - 13
CI,NL - 4
BS - 3
DF/CM,DU,JA,TM,ZA - 2
CS - 1

Other
Cuba - 7
Japan - 6
Rep. Korea - 2
(These do not include many Asian stations where I've received audio, but
did not hear an ID or distinguishing content.)

Distance (mi):
    >5000 - 8
2000-2500 - 4
1500-1999 - 10
1000-1499 - 61
 750- 999 - 96
 600- 749 - 70
 500- 599 - 123
 400- 499 - 73
 300- 399 - 93
 200- 299 - 82
 100- 199 - 50
  50-  99 - 24 (out of 24)
   0-  49 - 6 (out of 6)

Most prolific frequencies: 1230 and 1240 (16 stations each)
Nearest miss: 1490 KZZZ Bullhead City AZ (130mi)
Most distant: 1566 HLAZ Jeju REP KOREA (6390mi)
Longest overland: 1060 KYW Philadelphia PA (2067mi)
Most distant graveyarder: 1240 KODY North Platte NE (785mi)

Brian Rachford - Prescott, AZ
azswdxing@xxxxxxxxx
http://azswdxing.wordpress.com/