[IRCA] KLAM 1450 and KVAK 1230

KLAM Cordova is 250 watts and KVAK Valdez is 1kw, both about 450 miles
south/southeast of me in Galena, Alaska.

I can kinda regularly here them, but it often borders between barely above
the mush and fair, at best.

Well, Wednesday December 14th between 1800 and 1900UTC, I had them in
solidly, like they were locals 5 miles down the road. There was a whine (a
het) on KLAM from someone on 1449.

Recordings!

Here KLAM:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRyNdQVmljQ