Re: [IRCA] EWE Coax run

Patrick Martin wrote:
> Chuck,
>
> That is true, but the swept RG6 used for satellite TV is made for
> burial. That is the reason I use it. Alot of the cheapie stuff (RG58,
> 59) is not good to bury.

If someone is looking for direct-burial cable, the term is "flooded" cable.

This is cable with a heavy-duty jacket, and sticky flooding compound
between the jacket and braid to help against water ingress. The good
stuff will also have an adhesively attached full foil shield in addition
to 98% tinned braided shield coverage.

It's available in a lot of different cable types, including RG-6.

Rick Kunath