Re: [IRCA] 900 KBIF Fresno, CA New station here

That's interesting, as they are a very easy catch into Victoria.  I'm
listening to them now with S9 + 10 signal, all in the clear with Hindi type
programming, and giving their phone # in English 559-222-0900, so that
confirms it's them.  02:25 UTC 24 October, 2016.   73,...Walt