Re: [IRCA] TPs this morning/graveyarders

Re: [IRCA] TPs this morning/graveyarders

Doug,

Relying on rusting disintegrating memories....in the midwest (Iowa) the
graveyards are usually a horrid jumble, much worse than on the west
coast.  Still, every once in a while somebody jumps out at you.  I
remember Rapid City SD on 1340, Raton NM on 1490 & another NM on 1400,
all heard while randomly listening in the evenings.

don k.