Re: [IRCA] September 11 2016 PART ONE (of 2 or 3) - West Coast TP's

Noise level can be important, but if it gets to the level of domestic splatter here (which is already somewhat nulled by the Flag), then there's a real problem...splatter is usually the big issue.

Perhaps your Flag is oriented in such a way as to put a good null on 820, which is pretty splattery here. Last I heard, your Flag was at 286 degrees unless you have moved it.

best wishes,

Nick