Re: [IRCA] September 11 2016 PART ONE (of 2 or 3) - West Coast TP's

Never thought of that -

Judging by the 110 year old apple tree in my backyard and all the old trees
scattered around the area...
It was once very arable land.

My garden produces some amazing things -- apparently DX too!

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -