Re: [IRCA] Alaska

Doug,

1323 is still coming in here, but the fades are dropping. Bits and
pieces of audio earlier and in checking my tape inbetween phone calls, I
did catch part of what sounded like a play. This VOR transmitter is in
Germany. One I had not heard before. Funny 756 or 1017 did not make
audio. Carriers there. I just checked and Norway still coming in weakly.
1323 is about gone, only a carrier in the past few minutes. There is
enough audio I think  on the tape, to try a report to VOR.  Hopefully we
can have a repeat of tonight tomorrow. Hopefully the A & K will stay at
1 for another night or two or three or  ???? Hey, I'll take all I can
get. hi.
   Fellas send me you TA tips. I will be doing the column tomorrow night
or Monday.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin