Re: [IRCA] CKWX reception in Miscou confirmed!

On Tuesday 27 September 2005 20:35, Brent Taylor wrote:
> I contacted CKWX via email this morning and the CE was kind enough to
> email me the entire hour of audio from his station log for the hour we
> were listening.  Sure enough, just at the time we were pulling some
> decent audio on 1130 at Miscou Island, the tape shows that the audible
> words were indeed uttered as heard by the group, and therefore I can
> confirm that we did indeed hear CKWX.

Congrats on a fantastic catch!  I wonder if anyone knows of any other
coast-to-coast receptions like that, say in the last decade or so.  I
can't remember any...

Barry, wishing he had a few acres for antennas in a quiet spot instead
of a noisy 50 x 100 ft city lot :-(

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON