[IRCA] Wobbler and noise on 1164kc

At 0200 20 September 2005, and keeping In line of this thread of the
wobbler, I have a strong noise I been hearing on 1164 and 1197kc. Sounds
like rattle snake speeded up. For over the last two months this same noise
has been on 1090.

Any one know how to find out what the MUF (Maxium Usable Frequency) is at
any time of the day?

Willis

Wobbler hitting SW FL.. 620 TPA dominant, wobbling beneath, rising to par
w/TPA. As you describe, sheet metal sound. Circa 1959, WBZ TV aired amateur
hour, "Community Auditions'. Large well-nourished impeccably dressed gent
made music by flexing a handsaw. Not bad. What do I know? Same sound as Don
Fido's wobbler.