Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Nice cx on the low end of HF here in FL

Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Nice cx on the low end of HF here in FL

I wished I had been able to stay awake late as the band seemed to be
getting even more active.  Oh well.

Thomas I agree with you about the E10 altho when I first got the radio
it seemed decent on MW but later tests were not as good.  I have used it
with the the RS loop as a bedside radio and found it to be much better
than barefoot.

Keith McGinnis
Hingham MA
Drake R8A