Re: [IRCA] Sept 17 conditions

Nick Hall-Patch wrote:
  I've now looked at the traces from the
> propagation monitor....looks like HLAZ-1566 came back with a vengeance,
> peaking just after 1330UT.

What technique are you using to monitor propagation?

An audio spectrum display centered on the channel graphing carriers and
saving screenshots? Or something else?

I have been using a second receiver in the CW mode with a 500 Hz IF
filter and Argo running quite slowly as a way to characterize
propagation on a given channel, though I haven't been running it all night.

I'm curious as to your method.

Rick Kunath
Almont, MI