Re: [IRCA] IRCA and NRC

As a member of both clubs since the mid-70's, I stand fully against a
merger.  You do not want to contaminate what you have here with the mindset
from across the street.

As the NRC list drops, my involvement with that club (corporation?) does as
well.  I'll continue to get that bulletin, and I suppose I'll scan it, and
then it hits the recycle bin.  Come renewal time I'm done.

Merge?  Over my reclining corpse.

As to lists, I have recommended on the am-dx.com site that people select
this one and post to it.  As Foxy and others have said, having five lists
does nobody any good.  We need one dominant, and perhaps a couple others for
topic variations or regional posts.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI