Does the R-5000 have an IF output jack?

73,

Charles
--

          ------
Charles A & Leonor L Taylor
Greenville, North Carolina

Thomas Giella KN4LF wrote:
I owned an R-2000 back in the 1980's. On MF it had too much sensitivity and low dynamic range and overloaded with big antennas. However I put a preselector in line (an old Grove TUN-4) and the rig became a real DX machine. The R-5000 was a better receiver with higher dynamic range so did not overload as easily. The down side of the R-5000 was the poor stock Murata AM filter. From memory the R-5000 had the receiver of the amateur radio transceiver TS-430.

Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Plant City, FL, USA
27 58 33.676 N 82 09 51.674 W
kn4lf@xxxxxxxx