[IRCA] DX TIPS for WDXR

610    CHNL   BC, Kamloops, mixing with CKYL with oldies music by
Journey at 0333 EDT 7/29, tagged "NL Radio". This one isn't too common.
CKYL dominates mostly. (PM-OR)

620    CKRM     SASK, Regina, good on top of KPOJ with C&W music, tag
for "on CKRM, Country Gold" at 0336 EDT 7/29. (PM-OR)

750    KHWG    NV, Fallon, finally nabbed this mostly u/KXL with a bit
of phasing. I think I logged it a couple nights back, but no I then.
Heard tonight 7/29 at 0339 EDT 7/29 with locals spots, followed by woman
ancr "KHWG 750 AM The Hog". Into old C&W tune. New for me. (PM-OR)

Drake R8
45 foot vertical with ground radials. Using EWE antenna for phasing with
MFJ 1026.

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR
KAVT Reception Manager