Re: [IRCA] DX TIPS for WDXR plus 1340 question

Re: [IRCA] DX TIPS for WDXR plus 1340 question

Hey Patrick,
Nice going with KHWG.  I picked it up a few days ago sometimes rising above
KOAL. (it doesn't rise often, hi) KXL is of course the main problem. Heard
more tonight.

I've been sitting on 1340 for hours now. The only luck I've had was  KBBR-
North Bend.  I did get a double ID from another station, but I haven't
figured it out yet. It mentioned "1330...(bla bla) and also 1340 (sounded
like KTFK)" with a 'two word' town after that.  It didn't sound like 'North
Bend' either, hi.  KLOO is stomping 1340 here, like I always expect.
73- Doug