Re: [IRCA] Why? It's easy.

Mr. Wagon Ho,

Your comments went right over my head. I had nary a clue. Then later I
looked back at the thread,
about gasoline prices at the pump, THEN I figgered it out. All by my
lonesomefulness.

Ho has a slightly different meaning in some circles. Suspect that's not
what you meant here.

Circle the wagons, the horses are rioting at the pumps.

Cholly