Re: [IRCA] Why? It's easy.

Mike Hardester wrote:

>Mr. Cholly,
>
>         Do you have a horse stable at your place? Just checking in case I
>decide to visit....besides, I'll let you keep the rich methane products
>left behind. What a deal!

Mike, Ho of Wagons,

I know that your are of ancient repute as a man who hates untruths. 21+
years in the Navy and you're
a Gentleman of the Sea.

So I'm certain that you'll heave into view  with your faithful
companion, Caroline, horseback both,
and will return home riding into the sunset....or at least a-beam of it.

Are you kidding? If not, I'll ask around. I mean in this area. The
grandkids keep a bedroom that
looks suspiciously like a horse stable. But other than that, no horse
stable at the Taylors. If I
dared to ride such a beast, after falling off thrice I'd be facing south
while the horse was facing
north.

Cholly