Re: [IRCA] Why? It's easy.

$4.00 a gallon would bring stores and sources on line that we never knew
were there. There are tremendous deposits out there
but they're either placed off limits or are uneconomical to drill.

And gasification of coal would become a reality quickly. We (US) have
more coal than we can shake a holy,
vaccinated, color coded, two-pronged, hard oak stick at. The problems of
mining and gasifying it cleanly
are marginal. Each $0.25 per gallon at the pump (before tax) is mad-dog
money that will make possible
solving huge problems.

Mexico and Venezuela would quit giving free oil to Cuba, at least.

Cholly