Re: [IRCA] Proving that I have more time than brains.....

Michael Hawkins wrote:

> Of these 280, 6 may have never officially went on the air.  These
> stations are as follows.  If anyone knows for sure, please let me
> know.
>      * KHUM - 1580 - Santa Rosa
>      * KKSA - 1030 - Folsom

Mike, I have a verie from KHUM 11/28/61 0034 as heard from San
Francisco. This was a test but I do think they went on regular schedule
for a short period. KHWY-1030 Folsom was logged 1/6/85 from SF on
regular schedule. I don't recall if these are later or earlier call
letters from KKSA. If I recall correctly, there is a pending CP to
reactivate this facility.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma