Re: [IRCA] Heard all MW stations in Maryland!

Re: [IRCA] Heard all MW stations in Maryland!

Congrats to Bill, what a feat.

I get the digest version so just read all the comments about logging CA
stations. I've only heard 145 (no call changes) with about 100 left. It's
going to be tough to hear them all with the band the way it is today.

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA