Re: [IRCA] Heard all MW stations in Maryland!

Re: [IRCA] Heard all MW stations in Maryland!

I danced around the radio the day that I got 1320/Hemet.  I'm still trying for 1230/Bishop.  1430 is hosed for me here thanks to KSTN/1420 splatter, but I do get El Centro/1430 here on a regular basis, though its far below Keyser OR.

Mike Hawkins

The Kaskey Family <kaskeyfamily@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yep! I'm one that got as close as 12 but no closer. The Hemet station on 1320 was a real bugger. I did hear the 1430 El Centro station (once only).