Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 10:59 AM
Subject: [IRCA] Re: Medium Wave Circle CD Publicity

Sent via Barry Davies, Editor, North American News, MWC

clive rooms <clive.rooms@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear DX Colleague,

The Medium Wave Circle is pleased to announce its latest archive CD and we
would be very grateful if you would please kindly publicise the fact in your
publication, newsletter or magazine. The full details are listed below. Many
thanks in advance. Naturally, the Circle is willing to reciprocate in any
way we can, please contact us at contact@xxxxxxxxxxxx or via our website at
www.mwcircle.org

Clive Rooms
MWC Treasurer

The Medium Wave Circle is pleased to announce the release of its latest
archive CD. Included are more than 100 audio clips of DX catches heard in
the UK, mostly on beverage aerials, plus audio from numerous other stations
including the 1960's offshore pirates Radios City and London. There are also
various video clips, 25+ useful maps, station lists such as the Pacific
Asian li! ! st, the EuroAfrican list etc, etc. Also included are 24 receiver
manuals and 50+ receiver reviews from Radio Netherlands. There are various
other features too numerous to list in detail. Included for the first time
are the 4 MWC All Time DX Lists of MW stations heard in the UK since 1953.
There are more than 2000 stations listed from all around the world. In
addition to all the above, there are also 10 issues of our magazine Medium
Wave News in PDF format from April 2002 - March 2003, plus 10 issues from
April 2004 - March 2005.

There are many hours of listening, reading and watching on this CD. The cost
is £5 in the UK, 10 Euros to Europe and US$11 anywhere else in the world.
Prices include postage & packing. To order the CD, send your money to MWC,
59 Moat Lane, Luton LU3 1UU, England. Alternatively, we accept PayPal
payments from outside the UK. The payment should be sent to
contact@xxxxxxxxxxxx

If you have any qu! eries about the CD, please contact us at the address above
or at treasurer@xxxxxxxxxxxx