[IRCA] 20 Feb DX Test report

920 WOKY WI, Milwaukee, Feb 20 0108 - Code IDs in between musical selections. The music was mostly soft rock from the late 60's and early 70's.  The signal was fair and steady with CKNX nulled and with WYMB in ESPN. (WJH-MD).

1130 WISN WI, Milwaukee, Feb 20 0100 - News, voice ID at approximately 0103, and Code ID at 0106.  Coast to Coast AM followed.  Fairly good signal, mostly besting a phased nulled WBBR. (WJH-MD).

1240 KEVA WY, Evanston, Feb 20 0210 - Perhaps of my my best catches in almost 40 years of DXing.  Heard bits and pieces of code at 0210, and then two or three clear strings of code at 0212.  Very faint, but audible.  I had other DXers in #mwdx listen to the audio clip to confirm what I heard. (WJH-MD).

I tried for the WTTB 1490 test and heard bits and pieces of possible code or test tone.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland
R8B
Quantum Phaser