[IRCA] DX Test

In reviewing my tape between 0100-0200 EST 2/20 of both 920 and 1130.
Here are the results

920  KXLY Spokane pretty much dominant. However at 0114 EST, I did note
an Oldies station playing several songs including the Animals "Don't Let
Me Be Misunderstood" Infact there was an oldies station jingle, but no
call ID noted.
KXLY was running When Radio Was.

1130   CKWX dominant of course, but I did catch WISN with repeated code
IDs at 0106 and again at 0200 EST. The code at 0200 was much better that
the one at 0106.
   There was also an all news station behind CKWX and later that was
replaced by a Sports talk station.
   At 0136 EST, The ABC Network was given, on the All news station.
   At 0141 EST there was a mention of The Quality Inn.
   Also at 0145 EST I noted a Spanish station with old spanish
standards.

I'll be sending a taped report. These tests are very much appreciated.
What a great night for tests. 4 of them!

73s,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR