[IRCA] Re: WISN Test

Thanks Nick and Patrick. Nick, 'WX was its usual strong self, but the ID was
able to pop through between 01:06:50 and 01:07:10. The 'ol Sanserino loop is
still able to toss a decent null your way :-) Didn't try for any of the
others, WISN has been a "most wanted" for three decades or so...a pretty
incredible night for MW DXers. A big thanks to all involved putting this
together!
Bruce N7BWB